THE 1st ANNOUNCEMENT
THE 12th INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON GREEN TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT – IFGTM 2022
1. CONFERENCE THEME
The emerging pollutants, environmental management solutions and advanced treatment technologies
2. CONFERENCE AIMS
The 12th IFGTM 2022 is expected to be an international exchange platform for Vietnamese and international scientists to share their knowledge, experience and research results in various aspects of environment and sustainable development issue; with special focus on emerging pollutants, advanced treatment technologies towards green approach and new solutions in environmental protection in Vietnam.
1. Emerging pollutants: Plastic waste and Chemical compounds in environment;
2. Air pollution: management and treatment technologies;
3. Technology for management, treatment and recycling of solid waste and hazardous waste;
4. Material, equipment and advanced process for water and wasteswater treatment;
5. Practice applications: waste treatment technology for craft villages and industrial zones;
6. Soil remediation: concerns and management.
4. TIME AND VENUE
Time: 27th October, 2022
Venue: Institute of Environmental Technology (IET) – Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST). No 18, Hoang Quoc Viet street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi.
5. HOST INSTITUTION
Institute of Environmental Technology (IET) – Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST)
6. MEMBER UNITS OF CGTMR NETWORK (year of participation)
1. Institute of Environmental Science and Technology – Hanoi University of Science and Technology INEST-HUST (2010)
2. Faculty of Environment and Natural Resources, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology FENR - HCMUT (2010);
3. Faculty of Environment, Da Nang University of Technology FE-DUT (2010);
4. Institute for Environment Science and Engineering – National University of Civil Engineering IESE-NUCE (2012);
5. Institute of Resource and Environment – Hue University IREN - HUEUNI (2013);
6. Faculty of Environment and Natural Resources – Can Tho University CENRes - CTU (2013);
7. Department of Environmental Science – Hue University of Sciences DES-HUSC (2013);
8. Institute of Environmental Technology – Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology IET - VAST (2013);
9. Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Thu Dau Mot DES - UTDM (2014);
10. Faculty of Biotechnology and Environmental Engineering – Ho Chi Minh City University of Food Industry FBEE - HUFI (2014);
11. Faculty of Environmental Sciences – VNU University of Science, Vietnam National University, Hanoi FES-VNU HUS (2015);
12. Faculty of Environmental Sciences – VNU University of Science, Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh FES-VNU-HCMUS (2015);
13. Faculty of Environment and Natural Resources, Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City NLU (2015);
14. Faculty of Environment and Chemical Engineering, Duy Tan University FECE-DTU (2017).
15. Institute for Environmental Science, Nguyen Tat Thanh University IES-NTTU (2017).
16. Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Hanoi University of mining and geology – FES-HUMG (2019)
17. Faculty of Infrastructure Engineering and Municipal Environment, Hanoi University of Architecture – FIEME – HUA (2019)
18. Hanoi University of Natural Resources and Environment -HUNRE (2019)
19. Ho Chi Minh University of Natural Resources and Environment -HCMUNRE (2019)
Non-members of CGTMR include:
20. Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto University (2010)
21. Chianan University of Pharmacy and Science, Taiwan (2010)
Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
The Organizing Committee invites organizations and unit to sponsor the forum
8. ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Chair of Organizing Committee: Prof. Dr. Huynh Trung Hai (INEST-HUST)
Deputy Chairs of Organizing Committee: Prof. Dr. Trinh Van Tuyen (IET-VAST)
9. SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
10. LANGUAGE: English
11. PUBLISHING AND PRESENTING OF SCIENTIFIC REPORT
- Manuscripts sent on time and in the right manner will be peer - reviewed as prescribed. The scientific committee of the conference will select the best quality reports which have been reviewed for accepting for publication in a journal issue of Vietnam Journal of Science and Technology (VJST) - Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology 2022.
- The approval manuscripts will be selected and invited to present at the conference.
- Posters limited within a maximum area equivalent to the size of A0-sized paper and printed on one side (prepared by delegates).
12. MANUSCRIPT SPECIFICATIONS AND SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Authors are encouraged to download a https://vjs.ac.vn/index.php/jst to refer for abstract and full paper preparation before submission to the journal.
- The abstract is submitted via the conference website http://ifgtm.vn/submissions.aspx for the Scientific Commitee to review and approve.
- Manuscripts are only accepted to be submitted online via the website of the journal: https://vjs.ac.vn/index.php/jst/about/submissions. However, when submitting the manuscript, please pay attention the following points:
+ Choose the correct category to submit: INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON GREEN TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (IFGTM).
+ It must be listed the name of all authors including the first author, corresponding authors and other authors who are participating in writing the article (full name; email address, office address....)
+ Registering keywords: note that list each keyword individually, do not copy and paste all the keywords at once.
+ When submitting the article, the article’s title and the author's name must use the font style the same as the journal's Template.
Note: Manuscripts must simultaneously meet the following requirements:
+ An abstract length not exceeding 200 words, 3 - 5 keywords;
+ The full-text manuscript must not exceed 6 pages in length;
+ Do not accept the author named in more than 3 manuscripts.
+ Manuscripts with only 1 author name are not accepted (except review papers)
13. IMPORTANT DATES:
14. CONFERENCE AND PUBLICATION FEES
- Full text reviewing fee: 1000,000,000 VND/ manuscript submitted to the conference (two reviewers). Fee submission after abstract notification is accepted.
- Publishing fee: 750,000 VND/ selected manuscript. Fee submission after manuscript notification is accepted.
- PhD and master students from member units of CGTMR network who are the first author will receive a 50% discount on the submission fee.
- Member units of CGTMR network: 10.000.000 VND/member.
- Conference participants: pay the fee as prescribed in section 14.
- From other collaborating organizations: universities, institute, companies…
-The Organizing Committee would like to respectfully invite and acknowledge the organizations and individuals for sponsoring the Conference.
- All contributions/sponsorships for the conference should be transferred to the following account number:
Account name: VIEN CONG NGHE MOI TRUONG (INSTITUTE OF ENVIONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY)
Address: No. 18 Hoang Quoc Viet street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Account number VNd: 002.1.00.053991.1
Account number USD: 002.1.37.053991.0
Bank: Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam – Vietcombank Thang Long
Address: No. 98 Hoang Quoc Viet street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Swift code: BFTVVNVX 049
The Organizing Committee would like to invite scientists, officials who are working in the fields of science, technology and environmental management and related fields, and PhD students to attend the conference. All information will be regularly updated on the website of the conference.
Trinh Van Tuyen